How to book Tickets for dharshan TTD online booking
Tirupathi balaji temple is most famous temple in India Andhra pradesh. Book tickets online for lord venkateshwara swamy dharshan on Tirumala tirupathi balaji temple at ttdonlinebooking. Booking is made easy online for booking darshan tickets and also ttd room booking in tirumala tirupathi temple. Tickets can be booked in advanced as per the availability of slots for darshan.
Every day approximately 50000 to 1Lac people are visiting to the temple for lord venkateshwara swamy darsahan, time taken 5 to 8 hours usally for darshan. In holiday and festival season devotes crowd will be more all compartments will be filled it takes 10 to 20 hours in free darshan in peak seasons. To avoid rushes in temple TTD is enabled online booking for tickets in advance for special entry and seva tickets.
Special entry ticket in Tirumala Tirupathi Temple is Rs.300 for one person it should be booked in advance based on the availability, time takes for dharashan is 2 to 4 hours. Check below step by step procedure to follow TTD online booking for lord venkateshwara swamy dharshan. Book online seva tickets, special entry tickets, accommodation, online donation through Tirumala tirupathi office website follow the steps below.
Special Entry Ticket Booking Online
- For booking Tirupati ticket visit offical TTD Online Booking website ttdsevaonline.com
- TTD Online booking Timing 9:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Register on clicking signup if you don’t account on ttd website fill user registration form.
- For register enter your general details with photo and any valid id proof (Adhar card, Voter id, Driving license, Passport, PAN card, Ration copy).
- Once registration is done successfully as per the process login with your details.
- All services offered by tirumala online booking can find on the services list.
- TTD Online booking offers services Special Entry Darshan, Seva Tickets, Accommodations, hundi Offering, Donotation, Kalyana Vedika.
- For booking Rs.300 ticket click on special entry darshan on right side under services.
- Check availability of lord venkateshwara swamy darsan, the green color box indicates tickets are available on the particular day.
- Once you click on availability date it will show the timing and number of tickets available.
- You can book minimum of 1 and maximum of 10 tickets.
- Additional laddus can also book online, 2 extra laddus per person cost Rs. 25 and maximum of 20 laddus for 10 persons.
- Fill the details and complete the booking process with confirmation you will get ticket on email.
- Follow same procedure for booking sevas tickets online in Tirumala tirupathi.
How to go for Darshan after booking tickets online
- After booking the tickets you will get complete details on ticket.
- Q-complex number will be mentioned in the ticket, you can visit Q-complex as per your darshan date and time.
- Carry ticket don’t forget to carry id proof it is mandatory join the Queue before 30 minutes.
- Traditional dress are only allowed inside the temple for darshan for Men – dhoti, and Women – sarees, chudidhars.
- If your planning to go for darshan without pre-booking ticket, Sarvadarshanam is available 50000 to 1 Lac devotees visit everyday.
- Free food, milk, water is provide in the Queue by TTD Temple.
- Free medical care specialty is available in TTD temple for any emergency.
Tourist places to visit near Tirupathi temple
Plan your trip to tirupathi temple and explore the most famous and best tourist places to visit near tirumala tirupathi temple in Andhra pradesh India. Tirupathi is the best pilgrimage to spend your hoilday or vacation with your family.
- Tirumala Srivari Temple.
- Sri Varahaswami Temple.
- Srivari Mettu.
- Srivari padalu.
- Akasa Ganga.
- Talakona Waterfalls.
- Sri Venkateshwara swami Museum.
- Sri Anjaneyaswami Temple.
- Sri Padmavathi Amma Temple.
- Sri Govindarajaswamyi Temple.
- Sri Kalahasti Temple.
- Sri Venkateshwara Zoological Park.
- Deer Park.